Watch Sister Wives Season 4 Episode 11 Online Sister Wives Tell All

Kody Brown, and with his three wives Meri, Janelle and Christine and their combined 13 children, attempt to navigate life as a "normal" family in a society that shuns their lifestyle. From their unconventional family structure and living arrangements to financial challenges,Live Streaming Video Free Online Tv at Home Game online for Live stream Video on your Online TV Broad cast each half hour episode exposes the inner workings of a polygamist household, revealing the unexpectedly tight-knit and loving relationships between Kody's wives. The series also captures the intense dynamics surrounding a man juggling three wives while attempting to keep it a secret from the outside world - but the general public is not the only challenge that the Brown family unit is facing.I can't believe this show has such low IMDb ratings! For anyone who is interested in alternative lifestyles, religion, discrimination, or human relationships this show will open your eyes to a totally different perspective.

I decided to watch it as a last resort late at night when I couldn't fall asleep. I ended up watching 5 episodes in a row because I found it so infatuating. I totally expected to resent all of the characters, thinking any polygamist man was a womanizer and any polygamist female was insecure and weak. I was wrong. I found myself sympathizing with all of the characters, and feeling something akin to admiration for the integrity the polygamist lifestyle requires. At first I thought letting your loved one have other spouses meant you didn't think you were worthy of having him all to yourself, but now I can see all of the benefits these women find in the lifestyle. It makes them better people, and gives them fuller lives. Who am I to judge?

Janelle is my favorite and had the greatest impact on my perception of polygamist women. Like so many women she wants all the best life had to offer: a great career AND great children and family life. Polygamy gave her all of that. She doesn't need to worry about childcare because her sister wives can take care of her kids when she's at work, and her high paying career helps support the stay-at-home sister wife. Women in monogamous relationships need to choose one or the other some point down the line....but seeing Janelle's lifestyle goes to show polygamy can be of all things liberating to women, something I never expected.I do not see anything wrong with Kody and his four wives being married. His ideals and motives are that love should be spread around and all of their beliefs are that Pologomy is their perfect way. I was raised a strict Catholic and have since shy-ed away from the "church religion" and have remained spiritual of my own choice.

I think Kody and his wives have the issues and problems any normal marriage with children may bring, but with 4 different women that all have very distinct personalities and different wants and needs. Kody is only one man trying to live as they believe. I have learned so much about Pologomy from watching this show and I can honestly say I love the idea of having sister wives and one husband. I love my husband with all my heart and soul and we have been together going on our 34th year now. But I would not have minded been in a marriage relationship such as the Browns have. So much love is there. Each has their own marriage with Kody, yet each are as sisters to each other. They all seem to help one another as it does take a tribe to raise children. And as I see it, this would be welcome in our home. I love large families, and love the idea of sister wives all working toward the same goal within their own marriages and lives yet they do it all together. Imagine the support you can get from each other. It does not bother me that my husband would be with another woman down the hall instead of with me. It is not like its someone I don't know or dislike. I welcome the others to share in his love. He is a very loving man and loves to please me in all ways. If he could make my sister wives feel as good as I do when I am with him. Then where is the bad in it? That I share my good life and good husband with 3 other women and in that they get to feel and share what I have? Where in the bible does it state it is wrong to give good love and a good life to others? I welcome the chance at having my bed all to myself and not having to deal with a man once in awhile. I imagine he would welcome the idea of being with another woman he could be with and share his heart and not be cheating. I would never mind sharing something wonderful. I admire the way he is the head of the families and they are all different, yet the children are all brothers and the wives love each other as sisters. In Gods eyes where would this be wrong. I think its beautiful. Life would be much more exciting, you would always have someone to talk to and visit with. God Bless the Brown families in their lives. I think Kody has beautiful families, and he is a loyal man with loyal beliefs about not having sex outside the marriage. Hooray! I just wish I had known about this sooner so I could have shared my life with 3 other great women with the same thing in common. Sharing our love and children with religion in our life and seeing our children love each other. I think its great and the government should stay the heck out of peoples personal choices on how they want to live their lives. We are a modern world not third world,we should be able to live our lives in freedom of choice of how our personal lives should be. After all we are the ones who live it. As long as you are not cheating the government for anything and you are doing your own thing and being enterprising. This is America. Live your life in freedom and freedom of choice and be at peace with it. Its your business and should not be anyone elses. My personal opinion..everybody has one. Thank you Brown family for allowing us to learn about how Poligomy really works.