Watch Good Luck Charlie Season 4 Episode 13 Online Weekend in Vegas

The series follows two teenagers, Teddy Duncan (Bridgit Mendler) and P.J. Duncan (Jason Dolley), and their 10-year-old brother, Gabe Duncan (Bradley Steven Perry), whose parents enlist their help when they return to work after the birth of their fourth child, Charlotte, aka Charlie.Live Streaming Video Free Online Tv at Home Game online for Live stream Video on your Online TV Broad cast With their parents juggling full time careers, the older Holliday siblings pitch in, getting very familiar with baby formula, burps, clothes, and babysitting while navigating typical teenage life. In each episode, Teddy creates a personalized video diary for Charlie. Each video will chronicle Teddy’s daily adventures and mishaps for Charlie to use as advice when her big sister is no longer living at home.I have to say personally, this is the best comedy sitcom I've seen on TV in years. I've been a fan of Seinfeld, Cheers, etc., and haven't really found a show I really liked until GLC. This is a sitcom that TV has been missing for years. It really should be on network TV, but that's not so important these days. It has really good scripts, the characters are great, and I hope this show continues for years to come. It is not only the best show on the Disney Channel, but to me, it's the best sitcom on TV period. I'm glad Disney accepted this show, and also renewed it for a second season. This is a great family sitcom, something both kids and adults can enjoy. I do not understand anyone who wouldn't like this show.I actually quite enjoy this TV show. It's not your typical cheesy, little kid directed show on Disney. As said before the kids are just ordinary kids, with ordinary problems. They aren't wizards, or pop stars, or actor's on a TV sketch show. It follows a family's everyday life, brought in with a "suprise" little baby, 6 month old Charlotte or Charlie for short. It shows both parents working as most families do. It's more realistic and most teens can relate to. And the audience of which it is directed towards is more of the older teenage group, like myself, 17. Instead of "Hannah Montana", "Wizards of Waverly Place", "Sonny with a Chance" or "JONAS" which has teenage problems, but more directed at the pre-teen audience who still have a huge imagination. Overall the jokes are quite funny, and there is minimum cheesy moments. All the actors, are amazing. And the youngest, Mia, they put in her situations, that a normal baby would experience. I think this show could go far. It almost relates to "Full House" without the corny moments and music. Don't judge because it is Disney, I honestly believe people would enjoy this show, whole families indeed. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the shows that are directed at a younger audience, but sometimes they do get a little corny! Seriously this show is awesome! It IS a Disney channel show, so you have to take that under consideration. But that aside this show rocks. It's about something normal -- a real family. One that has it's own normal problems and day to day activities. No one is a wizard, has a secret double life, is famous, lives on a boat or in a hotel, has psychic powers...etc. It brings me back to the days of Even Stevens and Lizzie Mcguire! There's nothing wrong with all the other Disney shows, they are fun, but it's nice to have a break and watch something normal for a change. The writing is pretty good too, it's hilarious and I think they got the cast just right. Every one of those actors bring something different to the show. Leigh Allyn Baker is one of the best on this show too...she makes her character hilarious!! Her and Eric Allen Kramer make a believable parent set and their conversations between them and the kids on the show are completely believable as parents to kids. I was watching an episode last night where there was a conversation between Teddy and her Mom and it was just hilarious because I've practically had the same convo with my own mom. Bridget Medler is great, I'm glad they gave her this show, she does a great job. The little brother Bradley Steven Perry -- I can see him going places he does well! Also I lovee the little girl that plays Charlie - Mia Talerico, she's adorable!! I'm glad Jason Dolley is still on my TV screen and that he's on a show that is actually good! Although I do wonder why they always give him the kind of "stupid" kid roles. Although his character PJ isn't THAT stupid but he's still got those qualities that Jason always plays. I don't know i'd just like to see Jason in something a little different, it's been a while. But i'm so glad he's on this show!!

I could go on and on but overall, if you can get it in your head that is is a Disney channel produced show and you take that into consideration when you are watching, then I think you will really enjoy this show for what it is. Smart, witty, sweet, and just fun for everyone! My own mom loves this show she think's it's hilarious, and she is 47!