Online Falling Skies Season 3 Episode 10 Brazil Review

Normally not one to watch many TV-series but this one caught my eyes. The storyline was simple enough: a group of people trying to make ends meet in a post-apocalyptic world in the aftermath of alien invasion. Simple! But oh my was I ever wrong.Live Streaming Video Free Online Tv at Home Game online for Live stream Video on your Online TV Broad cast

The show will probably not change your viewing-habits but it will leave you with an deep impression of the great care the creators worked by. The characters are well-written and well-acted, they have emotions and soul, personality. They seem real. The story is paced moderately and the show rarely focuses on one element, like pure action or spacey Sci-Fi-phenomena, for long but manages to find the balance between these genres, making a show everybody should be able to sit through. And enjoy :-) The setting, mood and world is believable (as believable a post-apocalyptic world would be to me) and the atmosphere reaches a point of realism yet maintaining the fourth wall. The aliens are charming and sounds like the velociraptors from 'Jurassic Park' (actually a good thing), but they are more than meets the eye. We want to know more of them, yet the show keeps them at bay. They blend seamless into the world of chaos thanks to the before mentioned care by the creators. This is not one of those series that rely on cheap jokes, puns, mundane stereotypes, half-cooked morale and whathaveyou, but rather depicts a world not unlike your own: clever and natural.It pains me to see so many negative reviews. Unlike many of the other opinions, I find this TV show to be fresh take on an old story. I enjoy the gritty depiction of humanities struggle for survival, yet their ability to unite together in such odds. I enjoy the progressive discovery of how the aliens think and feel. They don't dumb them down and make them simply a tyrannical race that is out to destroy the world, nor do they make them unbeatable. The Visual effects have some very strong moments. They are not afraid to show the aliens and they also do not steer in any open ended directions. They meet questions that arise head on.

There are weak points in some of the machines CGI, however. Nevertheless I find it subtle enough to where I can take the show seriously without noticing any flaws. I rarely discover a show that I am able to get so involved in. I feel I can insert myself into the story when watching and be apart of the adventure that is unfolding, and at the end of the day they tie in hope. Some people have issues with the religion that is rarely thrown in. I personally find it refreshing. It is in dire times that people turn to faith. Realizing that there may be something beyond themselves. It gives hope, not matter what you believe in, and hope is what gets you through. Rather than taking an offended stance I enjoy watching the integrity of those who maintain faith, and the respect given for the differences we all have in such walks of life.

Rather than going into specifics about the show I encourage you to watch it yourself and form your own opinion. There, at present, are only 7 episodes so it will not be hard to watch in order to form an opinion. In closing I find this show fresh, gritty, yet filled with hope and strength. I have enjoyed every aspect of it and I hope to see more seasons to come!