Watch Ray Donovan Season 1 Episode 10 Online Fite Nite

Ray Donovan,a professional "fixer" for the rich and famous in LA, can make anyone's problems disappear except those created by his own family. I had to review this show after seeing the current reviews posted. At the moment there are 4 written reviews and all but one are HIGHLY critical and undeserved in my opinion.Live Streaming Video Free Online Tv at Home Game online for Live stream Video on your Online TV Broad cast

The casting is brilliant. Acting is right on. Writing is great. Direction is fantastic. Cinematography is top notch. Am I watching a different show?

I could go on with praises of all the elements of Ray Donovan, but it would just be repetitive and monotonous, and I would run out of synonyms.

I truly think Showtime has it's next hit to fill in the gap left by Dexter next season.

I don't want to go into arcs, plot, etc. and spoil anything. I just wanted to make sure there was another positive review posted, so even more people give Ray Donovan a chance. Believe me, if you have liked Showtime's other amazing Originals, you'll love it as much as I do.I watched the first episode of Ray Donovan without knowing much about the plot or characters. Liev Schrieber is fantastic in the lead role and is reminiscent of Tony Soprano in that he is a dark, violent lead male under constant stress who is protective and nurturing of those he loves, while at the same time projecting an aura of violence and danger to those who would cross him. One scene, where Ray menaces a man who double-crosses him is particularly chilling. The supporting characters are also very solid. Paula Malcomson, (Ray's wife Abby) under-utilized in Deadwood is here allowed to flex her acting muscles in several scenes with Schreiber. Also in the show is the great Jon Voigt, who plays Ray's father. The conflict between them is set up right away in this first episode and one senses an Oedipal confrontation coming somewhere down the line. Most series start out weak and get better as the show grows and develops. This show, however, started out with a bang. If it gets BETTER it will very soon be the best show on television.I may have had my expectations set a little too high for the pilot episode of Ray Donovan. I was hoping the pilot of RD would be as good as the pilots of other Showtime shows, Homeland/Dexter, but unfortunately it was not. The pilot was confusing, and it was hard to keep interested at times. I only say that because there were so many characters being thrown at you very quickly. I am not saying that this show has too many characters (even though a lot of people on this site seem to think so), I am just saying they should ease into the supporting characters and their story lines. With that being said, I think they have some great characters on the show, with a ton of potential. It helps when you have amazing actors, i.e. Liev Schreiber, Jon Voight.

I am really excited to see what will transpire in the first season of Ray Donovan. With great actors and great writing, I think this could be the next great Showtime show, maybe not the quality of Homeland or Dexter (seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7), but we won't know for sure until at least the end of this season. My hope is that it can become the next Mad Men or Breaking Bad like some critics have been saying.

One last thing: I think people should not hate on this show (or any show) just by only watching the pilot. Unless you really hate it or it is something that doesn't interest you at all, you should give it at least 3-4 episodes before making a decision.