Online Dance Academy Season 3 Episode 13 Not for Nothing Review

Six teenage dancers have one year to prove they've got what it takes after winning a place at the National Academy of Dance.Live Streaming Video Free Online Tv at Home Game online for Live stream Video on your Online TV Broad cast The events in the show are primarily seen from the perspective of Tara Webster, a new student at the National Academy of Dance. She, along with fellow students Katrina Karamakov, Ethan Karamakov, Samuel Lieberman, Abigail Armstrong and Christian Reed, will learn the ins and outs of ballet.Dance Academy is a series about a girl named Tara Webster who wants to be a principal ballet dancer. To chase her dream she auditions to and gets accepted into the prestigious National Academy of Dance located in stunning Sydney, Australia.

The show is predominantly built around cute romantic story lines, though it never succumbs to fluff and is surprisingly complex at times for a show of its genre. And there's enough dancing (ballet primarily as well as some hip-hop) to satisfy the most hardcore dance fan.

Newcomer Xenia Goodwin perfectly embodies the innocence and wide-eyed wonder of Tara Webster. Tara is a girl who is a natural dancer but anything but natural when it comes to dealing with boys. Her dorkiness trying to come to terms with the opposite sex forms much of her story arc.

Alicia Banit plays Katrina "Kat" Karamakov, Tara's fun loving and rebellious BFF with some deep reservations about whether she wants to be in a ballet school. Katrina takes the Academy for granted as just another school to attend rather than a lifelong dream come true as Tara does.

Dena Kaplan portrays Abigail Armstrong, Tara and Kat's frenemy. Abigail is an overachieving ballet student who is obsessed with being a principal dancer and is willing to do anything including back stabbing and sabotage to become one.

Abigail's perfectionist personality forms much of the angst as well as the humor of her character. Kaplan expertly plays a girl who is a conniving bitch yet displays enough vulnerability and gentleness that she remains sympathetic to the audience.

Other characters include Samuel "Sammy" Lieberman; a boy who wants to dance despite objections from his father, Christian Reed; the bad boy of the Academy with a mysterious past and Ethan Karamakov; Kat's older brother and target of Tara's affection.

Finally Tara Morice is a pleasure to watch as the strict and unyielding ballet instructor of the Academy.

Dance Academy is a show that fuses teen romance with some very beautiful dancing in a very entertaining way. And by descriptions I mean "teen drama" or "children's show".

I am a 27-year-old living in the US. When NetFlix kept suggesting this show to me, I kept writing it off because most teen/children's show are bland, poorly acted, and often talk down to their audience. Being a glutton for anything concerning dance, I thought I'd give it a shot, and I am so glad that I did. There is an emotional depth to the storytelling and acting that greatly surpasses other shows of the genre. There is something magical, and frankly addicting, about "Dance Academy" that reminds me of some of the shows that I loved to watch during my formative years.

I could sit here all day and extol the virtues of this show, but I'll leave it at this: If you've been thinking of checking out the show, or have written it off, I implore you to put aside any preconceived notions and experience it for yourself. You won't be disappointed. I really liked this series and I hope there's more to come. My daughter does a mean tap, is on point, and loves lyrical and modern. I thought it was cool seeing the intense training and the true competitive nature of it all. Seeing Tara's struggles and Abigail's different struggles were interesting to me. Also watch Kat vie for her mother's real support was something I paid attention to as a mother. I'm no ballerina, so I have no shadow over my daughter. I just love seeing her performances during recitals and seeing how much she just taps outside of her class without even being aware of it. She also uses our railing for her stretching and will work her toe shoes frequently as well.

So even though there was some sort of closure for Tara's character at the end of season 2, so many new things popped up at the end that I would be very disappointed to find that there is no more to the show.I am in love with this show. It is quite realistic and I love how I almost feel I know the characters. The storyline is great and it's hard to find a suitable, non-cheesy show without all the smart remarks and inappropriate comments for teenagers. There are 3 seasons with 65 episodes. The story follows a group of older teenagers who have all been accepted into the National academy of dance. Their three years there are jam packed with all kinds of dancing, drama and even romance. I personally think it is the best Australian TV show for a long time, possibly ever ( it beats home and away by miles) but it is no to be misconceived as a young children's show. Many issues involving teens questioning their sexual orientation, complicated relationships and an emotional and gut wrenching tragedy make it unsuitable for those under 10 years.