Online Mistresses (US) Season 1 Episode 10 Indecent Proposals Review

Based on the hit UK television series of the same name, Mistresses is a provocative and thrilling drama about the scandalous lives of a sexy and sassy group of four girlfriends, each on her own path to self-discovery. Live Streaming Video Free Online Tv at Home Game online for Live stream Video on your Online TV Broad cast 12-hour shift to watch something based in reality. I want something fluffy and ridiculous. Perhaps there are others that disagree with me. That's fine. But I do believe that you all should take this show for what it is. It's a one-hour escape from reality. And yes, the plot is silly and the acting is a bit forced. But is there really a need to attack it for lacking a feminist viewpoint? I see the real world every day. I don't need to see it when I kick back with a miller light and a puzzle. I don't get all the reviews that this is putting women back "30 years" and is "demoralizing." It's a F*CKING ABC soap opera.What I was expecting after seeing all the ads for Mistresses was a steamy summer drama in the same vein as Desperate Housewives. What I got was a surprisingly low key drama series focusing on four women all affected by infidelity in different ways. While the title would suggest that all four women go on some super soft Skinemax affair romp, the actual show is not just about mistresses, but also the wives of cheating husbands, and even the wives who cheat.

The core stories follow a woman recently widowed who is having a hard time dealing with the loss of her husband, a psychiatrist who was having an affair with married patient, a woman whose marriage is starting to hit some major road blocks due to fertility issues, and a young woman who enjoys sex but not relationships. All of these stories have been done on soaps a thousand times before, and yet I found myself enjoying the first episode. Why? It moved quickly, all four leads were perfectly cast, and the writer and director all found small, emotional moments to help the audience connect with the characters on some level.

I have a feeling that the title, more then anything, is what is turning most people off of the show. That disappoints me, because the show is not condoning infidelity. It is not show the subject in a positive light. It's just mining it for dramatic material, just like any daytime soap opera or night time drama has for years.What the heck was ABC thinking? Clearly they wanted to recreate whatever formula worked for the British original. Why wouldn't they? So what could go so horribly wrong?

From the moment it begins it is clear this is the anti-marriage show. It pushes a far left agenda and does it with all-too-serious acting to embarrassing dialog. Yunjin Kim is a personal favorite of mine, but she seemed befuddled by the script and her character. Her opening scene with Tom was so bad my jaw dropped and continued to drop as the show went on. "Oh! You're sick! You have cancer! Please make love to me!"

Every plot point is hammered home and every upcoming plot twist is being broadcast in advance. I knew Alyssa Milano (who's added weight was unsuccessfully hidden behind black clothing throughout) was going to cheat on her husband and bed her law partner the second they shared time on screen.

Does anyone not see a lesbian affair coming up between one of the all too pretty (aka Male Fantasy) house hunting lesbians and the younger sister? Why don't they just send out the obvious via Morse Code.

Poor Rochelle Aytes is saddled with the worst part. "Oh I am so sexy and drop dead gorgeous but my dead husband is haunting me by crank phone calls. He was the PERFECT husband so of course he would never cheat on me. Now excuse me while I continue to cancel dates with Jim Carey's clone so that I can cry with the girls." The writers on this turd deserve to be banned from Hollywood for life.

This type of show cannot work on Network television. It's too wanna-be steamy and sex filled for a commercial broadcast network where women have to sleep and have sex wearing their bras. This sort of content belongs on HBO or Showtime. Clearly the ABC suits want their very own Sex & The City in L.A. but instead they have The Naked Gun 4, From the Files of the Mistress Housewives. It's that bad.