Online Twisted Season 1 Episode 4 Sleeping with the Frenemy Review

The new ABC Family original series Twisted is a one-hour drama full of twists and turns. Danny Desai, a charismatic 16-year-old with a troubled past, returns to his hometown after spending five years in juvenile detention.Live Streaming Video Free Online Tv at Home Game online for Live stream Video on your Online TV Broad cast Immediately branded an outcast, Danny attempts to reconnect with his two childhood best friends Jo and Lacey, who are unsure how to respond. When a fellow student is found dead in her home, Danny instantly becomes the prime suspect and town spirals into a frenzy of suspicion. Jo and Lacey must decide if their childhood friend is unforgivable, or if he's really a victim being persecuted for his own twisted secrets.I was even less sure of what's what which obviously means a job well done, courtesy of the intriguing mystery of the main character. If I don't let myself get seduced by the already-seen-irritating-makes-me-wince teen stuff which will no doubt rain on us in the coming episodes, I think I might become a fan of the show. Surprisingly, this being a teen show and all, I have not yet found something annoying about it. I like the plot, the unanswered questions, the characters, honestly it's all good. Especially Danny, Avan Jogia makes him quite believable.Twisted, which is a kind of project that can both be fantastic and awful - depending on whether or not they pull off the mystery element of the series. And thankfully, it has. I find myself excited for each episode, because the show is fascinating and suspense (and twisted), and I feel that I HAVE to follow the process from beginning to end.

The murder mystery builds up to be quite the thriller. Danny is not the only one who seems to have an agenda with everything he does: Most of the characters look like they in one way or another have something to hide. Even though it does not have any explicit violence scenes, it sometimes still manages to be quite scary. The dramatic intrigues are well thought through and never boring.

The plot admittedly drives a lot of the show, but it is also important to have interesting characters in it to make it a bearable show, which it (again, thankfully) does. It has a complicated, mysterious main character that we immediately take pity in, and who we desperately wish is innocent, at the same time we know he has something to hide.

Avan Jogia is brilliant as Danny, as he manages to show huge vulnerability and a tortured soul behind the charismatic, witty, charming and sarcastic character he plays. Danny has more layers than ten onions, and Jogia covers them all with ease. Perfect casting from the showrunners there. Although the two female leads, Madelaine Hasson and Kylie Bunbury, have somewhat less to act on than Jogia does, they both deliver fine performances, and they also do have great chemistry with Jogia.

They are supported by a mostly good supporting cast. Ashton Moio is an absolute revelation as the show's much needed comic relief, who is loyal (if a bit awkward), but also somewhat vulnerable. Moio steals almost every scene he is in with his remarkable comic timing. Sam Robards is always a safe bet. However, I do feel like Denise Richards is terribly miscast.I never quite know what to expect when you hear about a new teen drama series. However, this caught me by surprise and kept me interested through the show. I never once thought to myself...come on now, when is this going to get better. I actually can't wait for next episode to air! I am certainly intrigued and love it when I come across either a show or a good book that I look forward to finding out what will happen next. So with that said, I want to say thank you to the writers and producers for the so far great concept and keep up the good work! Please don't let the story line get off track like many teen shows have the tendency to do. Thanks for letting me share! Carey Cunningham