Online Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 5 Frayed Review

Based on the 1985 Michael J. Fox film, the MTV series stars Tyler Posey as a high school student who gets superpowers, including the ability to woo girls, after a wolf attack.Live Streaming Video Free Online Tv at Home Game online for Live stream Video on your Online TV Broad cast "Teen Wolf" is the story of Scott as he tries to walk the line between what he wants and what he can't help from wanting. Will the bite end up being a gift? Or will it be a curse? And what will it all mean for his relationship with Allison - the girl he can't get enough of? Only time will tell if he should embrace his newfound powers, or if he should fear them. I first saw the trailer for Teen Wolf, I was totally uninterested. The only reason I watched the first episode was because it came on directly after the MTV movie awards and there was nothing else on TV. I was actually surprised by how good it was. The acting was good, the special effects weren't too cheesy, and there is something dark and edgy about it. I admit some parts of the plot are predictable, but then again, there are some things that flat out surprised me. The actor who plays Stiles is fantastic, and I think he is a big part of why I like the show. Also, Derek Hale's character isn't too bad on the eyes, either.

After all this talk about how this is a Twilight rip-off online, I have to say that I think it's unfair to compare this to Twilight. Let's be real, Twilight has horrible acting, and the acting in Teen Wolf is actually decent. And the plot is completely different in my opinion. In Twilight, the story surrounds Edward and Bella's relationship; In Teen Wolf, I think the story is more about Scott's transformation into being a werewolf and the challenges it brings him. Yes, Allison (his love interest) is a part of those challenges, but the story does NOT revolve around their relationship. I decided to give the series a look while on the web, running behind about 4 or 5 episodes and after watching and catching up on all of them, to my dismay, I was hooked on this series! Now, I anticipate every episode that gets aired and immensely enjoy all of them, something I never thought was possible with any MTV program. I have to commend MTV on creating a series that makes me feel upset if I happen to miss it.

The show is loosely based on the 1985 comedy-drama film, Teen Wolf, where a young teen, wanting to be more than an average kid, has to cope with bearing the heredity of werewolf genes that derived from his father, and with the extraordinary abilities that accompany his life as a werewolf, makes him popular at school. I haven't watched the film factually, I only actually managed to seek out the trailer, and it looked pretty cheesy to me anyway so I couldn't care less about it or if the series followed its plot and characteristics bit for bit.

MTV's Teen Wolf surely has a darker, suspenseful and edgier premise, and being an avid horror fan, is the reason why I really dig this show. One recurring factor about this show is that it has a great, well-balanced amount of horror, suspense and comedy. It maintains an fun thrill ride and by every commercial and by every end of an episode, there is always an event building up. A lot of potential is definitely going for the series.

This show is about a teenage social outcast at Beacon Hills High School, and a lacrosse player at the school that spends more time on the bench than playing. One night, he is bitten in the middle of the woods by a werewolf while in search of a dead body he hears about. After discovering his unwanted inner werewolf, and the remarkable abilities he gains from it that help his normal life out, he is forced to balance two lives (hiding the werewolf one) and protect those meaningful to him.