Singer Cheryl Cole swaps numbers with Brit soldier in Afghanistan

Singer Cheryl Cole swaps numbers with Brit soldier in Afghanistan
Submitted by Kiran Pahwa on Wed, 09/21/2011 - 14:04

Washington, Cheryl Cole,swapped numbers, British soldier,trip to Afghanistan

Washington, Sept 21 : Cheryl Cole swapped numbers with a British soldier on her recent trip to Afghanistan and is going to call him later this week and “see what happens”.

The ‘Girls Aloud’ beauty met the military hunk when she travelled to Helmand province in the war torn country on a morale-boosting trip for troops.
“Not only are the soldiers incredibly brave, a few of them were also incredibly cute,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I actually came back with a phone number from one lad... although I think his talking to me was a dare. He started chatting to me after I''d been shot at during a training exercise.
“Obviously it wasn''t real ammunition but it was still terrifying. Anyway I think I am going to call him this week and we''ll see what happens. I''m sure he''s not expecting me to ring but that''s why it''ll be funny and that''s why I''m going to do it,” she added. (ANI)