Doctor Who (2005) Season 6, Episode 11 The God Complex 7:00 PM BBC ONE (UK)

Doctor Who (2005) Season 6, Episode 11 The God Complex 7:00 PM BBC ONE (UK)

Summary:
The TARDIS lands in what looks like an ordinary hotel, as the time-travelling drama continues. But the walls move, corridors twist and rooms vanish. There is a room for every visitor that contains their deepest, darkest fears. Fears that will kill them. What lies in the Doctor’s room? And when his turn comes, will he welcome death like all the rest?

Storyline:
The continuing adventures of The Doctor, an alien time traveler - a Time Lord - from Gallifrey. Together with his companions they travel through time and space in the TARDIS, battling evil where they find it.

Reviews:
My Ten Cents on my best friend,
by Lonniemackfan
It seems that there is a huge diversity in the reaction to this show. Fortunately for the IL' Doc, I think this means he will be around for awhile again. I have seen "Rose," The first episode in the revamped BBC series, and I have to say I am thrilled. The majority of the negative reviews seem to be coming from ultra-die hard Whovians. I myself was a giant DR.Who nerd in my younger years. I had a subscription to Dr.Who magazine, I sent Tom Baker a letter when I was 10 years old, (I still have the autograph he sent me back, thank you Tom!)My grandmother knitted me an eight foot long scarf etc..etc..
I could tell you who Roger Delgado is and why when he looked like Geoffery Beevers he really wanted to go on Holiday to Traken.
In early 1984 when I was 8 years old, I met the Doctor and his friends Sarah and Harry. It was at midnight in Arizona on a black in white television that was barely 10 inches wide. I was transported to somewhere I had never been and have never been since. It was like Peter Pan taking you to Neverland. Anyone who met Doctor Who at such an early age will agree with me that the magic was that vivid and so real that you felt you were right there side by side with those characters.
As I grew up, I grew out of it. Real life takes a hold, and while Perpugilliam Brown was amazing to stare at, it became a lot more important to go talk to a girl in person on a Saturday night than stay home by the time 16 years old came around.


Doctor Who (2005) 
Season 6, Episode 11 
The God Complex
7:00 PM BBC ONE (UK)
Episode Name: The God Complex
Air date: 9/17/2011
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi
Cast And Crew
Stars: David Tennant, Billie Piper, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan,
Paul Kasey, Arthur Darvill, Nicholas Briggs And Others
Production Co: British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC),
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
Runtime: 60 min (7 Episodes) | 45 min (48 episodes)
50 min (3 episodes) | 71 min (2 Episodes)
Country: UK | Canada
Language: English
Release Date: 26 March 2005 (UK) See more »
Also Known As: Doctor Koi
Filming Locations: Cardiff, South Glamorgan, Wales, UK

Watch Episode Video: